What we are going to through from here on are some amazing unknown facts about modern day pop sensation Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez is currently at the peak of her career and we almost are aware of everything that’s currently going on in the former Disney star’s life. Whether it’s her ongoing relationship with The Weeknd or her upcoming music, the buzz keeps on generating. But still, there are some amazing unknown facts about the singer & actor that you probably weren’t aware of.
So let’s find out what these amazing unknown facts are.
Also See: Every Girl Is Looking Over To Have This Girl’s Blue Prom Dress For A Real Amazing Reason!
Amazing Unknown Facts About Selena Gomez
1. Selena’s mother was just 16 when she gave birth to her. She was named after the famous Tejano Singer Selena, who tragically died 3 years after Gomez was born.
2. Green is Selena’s favourite colour.
3. The first concert that Selena ever attended in her life was of Britney Spears.
4. When Selena was 7 years old, she met Demi Lovato for the first time on Barney and Friends. Demi & Selena went on the be best friends for a while, even though they aren’t anymore. Barney and Friends were Selena’s television debut as well.
5. The Wizards of Waverly Place star said that she wasn’t a fan of the Harry Potter franchise or magic as a whole.