Ever seen someone with the BFGF syndrome? Well, this is the cutest syndrome one can be diagnosed with and symptoms can be seen in their everyday life. We all have such friends who literally does everything from running errands to baking cookies with their partner. And that is exactly what Pat illustrates in her comics with her bf (now husband! <3) Ray. The New York-based illustrator looks into a variety of fun and adorable topics, but the main characters are always three – Pat, Ray and their little dog Fifi. Have a look at some of her comics which perfectly sum up everyday life with her boyfriend and her pet.
Here are 20 comics in which girlfriend illustrates her everyday life with her boyfriend and her pet!
1. When your pet loves your girlfriend more!
2. I need this at least 12 times a day <3 <3
3. The perfect happily ever after anybody needs!
4. That just can’t be a mere coincidence!!! Do you know how betrayal feels like!
5. Mine demands all kinds of sacrifices! (You better be ready babe <3)
6. What’s thine that’s mine! The first rule in any relationship!
7. Bestest kind of party ever!!!
8. If this was true I would’ve got at least 10 *_*
9. The partner who understands your weird dog obsession is the best one for you.
10. And sometimes your dearest ones rebel you the most.
11. Nah, I don’t even call him pet names. (Except choco muffin, baby, lifeline, buttercup….the list goes one -_-)
12. Nobody is allowed to get all your attention except me, and I mean no one!!
13. The awful dreams that we have *sighs*
14. Yeah very unhealthy for doggos. And I don’t wanna share too!
15. Time to build up some cloth muscles for us!
16. Not nowww!
17. You are what you eat, so you’ll be basically me!
18. So much happiness can actually make people sad!
19. You reap what you sow babe!
20. Whoa, you cannot do that buddy.
These little things in one’s everyday life are what matters the most and give you all the happiness you could ask for. I seriously adore the couples who actually are so in love with each other and it seems impossible to get them apart for more than a minute! And this is what love is isn’t it?