Tell me, what do you do when while giving the test, you are all clueless about the question? You still write something don’t you (and it doesn’t matter how foolishly unrelated that answer is). But what you’re about to see, are some hilarious test answers which prove that even if you are completely unknown about some of your exam stuff, there’s still a chance you can kill it with style. However, teachers wouldn’t like this at all and you may end up being in trouble. But hey, one thing’s guaranteed, even your teacher won’t be able to control that smile (you’re still getting a zero though!).
Check ’em out.
1. Well, I would’ve awarded full marks to this guy.
2. No wonder why the end of this world is so so near.
3. Yup. I agree with the kid.
4. You know you have written some next level sh*t when even the teacher is like WTF?
5. “…because I saw it in my head.”
6. He should be awarded extra marks for that creatively wrong answer.
7. Not good, kid!
8. That’s a wrong thought though.
9. I can’t really blame the child in this. I mean c’mon, look at the arrow!
11. What’s wrong with this answer? Nothing!
12. Well, of course, he can. By the way, you were only required to give a single word answer, smart-ass!
14. We don’t support this. But he has a point though.
15. Lyrics are helpful everywhere.
16. See, I told you!
17. First, that’s not possible. Second, why?
What’s more awkwardly promising is that these hilarious test answers are written by students who are in smaller grades, and it’s good (and bad as well) to know the insane humour building inside them. And well, at least they tried!