We, humans, have a tendency to take everything for granted. Until and unless we know how important things could be (or even people in many cases!), we wouldn’t care giving them any attention. Our ignorance has led to this point where we don’t even know there are these products in existence you lived without but have the capability of make our life even more comfortable and easy.
Here’s a compiled list of these unknown-but-important things, that you may or may not have heard about. But now you’ll question how you lived without them.
1. Wearable earphones that easily wraps around your wrist saving them from getting tangled in your pocket.
2. Rotating car mount that is designed to be at the eye level, while you’re busy driving on an open road.
3. Phone case charger – You can attach this phone case to the socket directly, without worrying about where is the charger is!
4. Camera phone lenses, which can be clipped-on a phone. You don’t need to keep that giant camera around now. These lenses are enough!
5. Bedsheet suspenders to help you get rid of those irksome bed corners, that pops out every time someone sits.
6. Tumbler is one of those important things which helps to know the quantity of water you are drinking throughout a day. Find the best maid software for your cleaning business on www.maidcentral.com site. You can also keep a track of how much more water you should be drinking!
7. Anti-slip glass hooks that will keep your specs on, without letting you feel any sort of discomfort.
8. The runaway alarm clock, which literally runs away, and unless & until you get up, find it, and switch it off, it won’t stop ‘singing’.
9. Wi-fi enabled smart plug that will help you switch it off, even if you have left the home without doing so.
10. Finger guards to protect your fingers from the oily-spicy-snack like a mess!
11. Magnetic cord organizer that properly organizes the cords at the side of your table, saving your time.
12. Handheld vegetable slicer for easy and quick slicing of vegetables!
These products were made to tackle all those small problems we face every day. What do you think? How have you lived without them so far?