Hurricane Harvey was yet another example of how devastating the power of nature can be, at times. Disastrous flooding, winds gusting up to 95 km/h and tornadoes as well was the most devastating thing the area witnessed in a long time. This villainous power of nature witnessed in the Southeastern Texas caused billions of dollars in property damage and took at least 9 lives away. Ever since the Hurricane Harvey hit the place in the early hours of August 26th, the Internet filled with harrowing and heartbreaking photos. Stories of tragedy, rescue community and generosity were also filled on the Internet. Almost the whole world know about this ‘Hurricane Harvey’ being one of the most devastating things which have happened in the recent times. The power of nature yet again made headlines and the following photos are going to stir your heart for sure.
These powerful photos clearly portray how devastating this power of nature called Hurricane Harvey was:
1. This furniture store in Texas is providing food and shelter for the people who are harmed by the Hurricane Harvey.
2. Dog named Otis also fell a victim to this devastating act of god. He is walking around Sinton Texas with a bag full of dog food to feed his children.
3. This policeman passed away out of exhaustion. He worked for countless hours to rescue the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
4. Dog barely hanging on for life. Thankfully she was rescued from the power of nature, henceforth.
5. Can’t leave the pets behind as they flee because they are a part of the family too.
6. Waiting for rescue during the hurricane made the mother float this cute little baby in a large plastic container.
7. Joe Garcia carrying his dog away from his flooded home.
8. That’s how Houston looked after the destructive power of nature struck the place. Hurricane Harvey was definitely the biggest disaster which happened in Texas.
9. Rescuing process was on point. Good job. The constables in Texas worked really hard and the officers clearly deserve respect.
10. These people took up the responsibility to rescue some people as well as pets all by themselves. Good people, indeed. They stopped to eat donuts too but unfortunately it was closed.
11. Dad so happy to meet his children after successfully rescuing people from the Hurricane Harvey.
12. Here we see, Harris County Sheriff’s Office Deputy carrying two children to safety at one time. Respect!