Have you ever felt like a target of emotional abuse in your relationship? Well, if yes, then you need to confirm these signs of emotional abuse.
Emotional abuse hurts more than physical pain as you can’t treat it or can’t put on medications. In our society, we don’t pay much of attention on emotional abuse because we consider it a personal matter of the couples. But people, let me tell you, emotional abuse is not a personal matter of any couple. It’s a matter of humanity. We just can’t simply ignore it.
People who are a target of emotional abuse get mentally sick and end up committing suicide. Consider these signs of emotional abuse and if you see a target in a relationship then do help them in getting out of that hell. Because as a human, it is our responsibility.
Also, all the people out there who are bearing this torture, I want to request you to stop it. You are not worth it. You just can’t let yourself be the target of emotional abuse. Take a step for yourself and rescue yourself from that treatment.
1. They constantly criticize or belittle you
2. They often yell at you, insult and humiliate you in front of others
3. They get angrier if you talk back or try to defend yourself
4. When you are upset due to their abusive behaviour, they accuse you of being ‘too sensitive’
5. They undervalue your achievements, your goals and ambitions
6. They prevent you from going out and socialising