This world is full of people who are always ready to judge others. Actually, all of us do this. We don’t really care unless we get judged or shamed for something. And this is one thing which needs to be stopped. But sadly, being the kind of people we are, this is never going to stop. People will shame and get shamed. Now, we know what teen moms are. The society always abandons a girl who gets pregnant at a young age. We don’t really think what these teen moms go through and keep reminding of their one mistake. To be honest, these young moms are an example of inspiration in every manner. As it’s not easy to make a living alone while keeping a baby.
Here are stories shared by teen moms on Whisper showing how they were shamed for keeping their baby!
1. Teen moms are indeed one of the strongest people ever. And others don’t have any idea how hard it is to raise a baby all alone.
2. To be honest, you are already a role model. All teen moms are.
3. That last line hit me hard. I don’t really get why are teen moms shamed despite them trying to raise a baby alone.
4. The things about this post are, it’s downright true. Keeping in mind that we always judge others, we should think how would we feel when judged.
5. I kinda am proud of you. Not caring about being shamed or judged, you have your spirits high.
6. To be honest, it is the people who are crazy. You are happy in your life, that’s what matters.
7. An inspirational story in every sense. Teen moms have the courage which not everyone can have.
8. People actually hide things when shamed even once. This needs to be stopped.
9. Maybe your dad will understand and support you. You never know.
10. Because all people need is something to talk about. Keeping a gossip going on is everyone’s favorite job.
11. Talk about equality. Let’s leave teen moms being shamed aside for a while, why aren’t the guys judged for this?
12. Can we also focus on issues as such? Instead of shaming teen moms, can we help them out?
13. This is exactly how PTSD works. When you are pushed to a certain level of pain and trauma, you never recover from it.
14. I guess you should get over it and take proud in how you survived.
15. Exactly, he is your child, not theirs. I am actually proud of every teen mom who got over the trauma and lived.
16. In fact, all of us are losing hope at humanity. But you do know you are a great mom, right? That’s the only thing which matters.
17. People need to stop judging and shaming others. Everyone has his/her own share of problems.
18. Society always overlooks their own flaws when criticising someone. They need to realize this ASAP.
19. Do what you want to. Let people judge, they don’t really have any better work.