Tattoos are a huge commitment. You wear them on your skin for a long time. But what happens to them after a few years of wear and tear? Take a look for yourselves.
1. Wow! That’s Quite A Colourful Unicorn Tattoo You’ve Got There! Will Be A Shame If It Loses It’s Color
A shame indeed.
2. Seems Like Some Sort Of Fire And Ice Combined Punch Tattoo
The fire seems to have died out after all these years
3. I Gotta Admit, That Taurus Design Is Quite Badass
The only thing that ruined it for me is that little tongue sticking out at the bottom. Killed the whole vibe for me.
4. That Key Is Not Opening Any Doors
This tattoo has not aged well.
5. I’ve Never Understood The Point Of Underlip Tattoos
Especially if they fade away like that in less than a year!
6. Getting A Tattoo At Body Parts Which You Use The Most Is A Bad Idea
Unless you’ve got the time, resources and the energy to get it retouched every year.
7. We Blame Cheap, Bad Ink For This Disaster
That’s a really bad design to have on your palm.
8. This Is What Tattoos Look Like After 3 Years
Interesting snake eating snake art.
9. That’s A Complete Disaster
People go through a lot of pain to get inked and they end up with this.
10. Long Story Short: Coloured Tattoos Are Gonna Be Less Colourful With Each Passing Year
The blue and yellow is fading fast.
11. That Ribbon’s About To Come Off
Any day now.
12. The Red Is Completely Gone
It’s a total disaster.
13. That’s Nice For A Daily Reminder
Unless it starts fading away like that.
14. That’s Completely Normal. You Need To Buy New Lipstick
Preferably one that lasts more than a few weeks.
15. It Looks Scarier Now
And he probably thought it couldn’t get better.
16. When The Woman In Your Tattoo Ages With You
I think that was the point of this art.
17. The Red Has Completely Disappeared From It
Only a hint of yellow remains.
18. It Looks Like A Very Old Black and White Portrait
This art has aged well.
19. Speaking Of Art That Has Aged Well
This one’s a winner.
20. Seems Like That Tattoo Was The Mischievous One After All
What a shame.
Image credits : kiwireport