Pictures were once clicked for memories but now the trend has changed. People take images to post them on the different social media sites. The reason being, everyone wants to show off. And the kind of images we see on these sites are so beautiful and we are left mesmerized but what we see is not always right. The truth behind these over the top pictures posted on the social media sites are quite unique. The genius ways people come up with to take astonishing images are literally surreal. Not every image we see on the internet is true. They are manipulated, created, made and what not using all kinds of software and techniques people come up with.
Here is the hidden truth behind over the top pictures posted on the social media sites!
1. When you want to become famous on social media, this is what you do. These over the top pictures are making my faith in social media waiver.
2. The truth behind these pictures is right in front of you.
3. The truth behind these over the top pictures is unreal. But the photographer indeed is a genius.
— Hill's Pet Nutrition (@HillsPet) May 12, 2017
4. Well, it’s true, friends do support each other, even on social media.
5. These Instagram vs reality pictures reveal the truth. But the technique is really awesome.
Instagram vs reality. pic.twitter.com/etsd4qaI6T
— Aleigh (@aleighmichelle) June 29, 2017
6. Oh well, first class or not, you indeed are sitting next to a find honey.
— Bobby S. (@seamorgh21) May 12, 2017
7. How do these people even come up with such ideas? Things everyone does for social media.
8. Because not everyone can afford a selfie stick.
9. When you are low on budget but still want to look like a model.
10. This one of all the pictures actually fooled me.
11. How else do you think everyone on social media sites put such over the top pictures?
12. Why are these even posted? Why do people want to fool everyone else?
13. This image must have gained hundreds of likes after she had posted it.
14. Perspective is everything, my friend. These are posted to fool us.