Marriage is one of the biggest celebration and commitment of life. And before marriage, there should be a perfect marriage proposal. For that, you need a ring. Without an engagement ring, you can’t really propose the woman of your dreams. Now, as we know the world is full of people who simply love talking negatively about such things. They just sit back and keep making savage comments about everything and anything. So how would women feel if someone makes such comments on their engagement rings? Not good, right? I don’t really get why people can’t let others remain happy.
Here are stories shared by women on Whisper about the savage comments people made about their engagement ring!
1. Wait, why are you thinking about what comments your ex’s current girlfriend made on your engagement ring? Does she even matter?
2. Exactly. No amount of savage comments made by people can diminish the value of your engagement ring. Women, stop paying attention to such things.
3. Do not trust other people’s words just like that. Men and women should stop making savage comments as it might hurt others.
4. Now, that’s something worth learning. Women, it is the thought that counts, not the kind of your engagement ring.
5. You should have beaten the hell out of your brother.
6. You should have answered how even the hand me down is worth everything. People trying to make savage comments should taste their own medicine.
7. Seriously? Didn’t you for once think of what your boyfriend must have felt?
8. I don’t really know what to say on this. Maybe the mother didn’t really have to say anything.
9. If that’s the case, talk to your boyfriend. But in my opinion, an engagement ring is special irrespective of what it is.
10. Imagine how that guy must have been feeling or what his life must have been with her.
11. Well, that is settled then. If anyone has even made savage comments on your ing, just remember you love the person.
12. How can people be so insensitive? Why can’t they simply appreciate the whole thing?
13. That teenager has a lot to learn. Women, it is the thought and love that counts, don’t forget that.
14. Seriously? She is already an ex. Her comments do not even matter anymore.
15. Maybe the guy was a douchebag and was trying to play with your mind. Stay away from such people.
16. What else did you expect? And was there even a need to say such thing in front of the entire family?
17. Maybe you were not really clear with your instructions. Men, if women tell you what kind of engagement ring they want, try to get just that.
18. Of course, you should regret it. The guy was about to take his life’s biggest decision and you made him cry.
19. Seems like your guy loves doing things which you hate. Nevertheless, have a happy life.
20. Do not even think of doing anything as such. Never ever.