Relationships are difficult. You are always careful around the person you love. However, when you get into a long term relationship, the shyness slowly begins to go away. Amanda Oleander, a Los Angeles based artist has captured cute little moments in her illustrations that depict Love is actually present in small things of life. Her comics are mostly illustrations her own relationship and of the people close to her. They mostly show what relationships look like when no one is watching. Currently, Amanda Oleander is dating Joey Rudman and has been with him for three years. The idea of comfort and intimacy behind closed doors enthralls her that is the reason she has chosen to document all of it in the form of comics. She wants all of her viewers to develop a sense of confidence and appreciation for the simple moments in life.
1. Look at all the beautiful details. The phone, the charger, the earrings are perfectly placed and the whole scene just looks like any other bedroom.
2. The fur is real!
3. If you cannot cook, you can at least hug.
4. Happy couples take care of each other.
5. The tiny hearts floating above both of them look absolutely cute.
6. A blast furnace in bed.
7. When you promise her a romantic night but the whole squad is online.
8. This is cute!
9. Shouldn’t the dog be right in the middle?
10. “Ah! You are finally home.”
11. Everybody in long term relationships deserve a nice soft pillow.
12. Poor doggy just wants to play a bit.
13. The everyday struggle.
14. It is very important to make a large repository of funny images of your partner.