An artist Andhika Muksin illustrates a more down to earth version of Disney princesses. The way he expresses the art he is combining modern reality with a classic.
1. Eating an apple: Expectation vs Reality
There is another version of Snow White which does things more like normal human beings like eating an apple humanly.
2. Waking up from dead
God save the face we have after waking up in the morning, let alone waking up from dead. Muskin illustrated the perfect expression.
3. Her wig fell down while she was running away
It would be a lot more difficult to find Cinderella with a wig.
4. If Daenerys Targaryen was made into a cartoon
This would be the most appropriate dragon ride. Look at that fierce look.
5. How princesses get when they are hungry
Even the prince has to listen to her tantrums until he brings her food.
6. When you turn on your shower and hit by the first splash of cold water
Trust me it is not a mermaid feel. I am sure this happens to Ariel all the time when she is soaking the sun by the rock.
7. Cinderella on video chat
Now she doesn’t look pretty to you, does she? If she is not always shown from the best angles, she has a double chin like us too.
8. Disney Fashion Week
The evil queens are all in the first row, ready to judge and criticize.
9. Disney princesses are not perfect
Even Arial has bad days when she hates her life.
10. Getting on the damn carpet
Flying away in the sky anytime without any ticket is fun but I have always wondered how do they balance?
11. No more Ball-Room dancing
Now Cinderella will dance however she wants to the beats.
12. Having a girls night out
Netflix and chill could have been such a good time pass and also a way we could see all the Disney princesses together.