These days the word “feminist” has earned a different view altogether. But, people forget the simple basic need. Being a feminist doesn’t mean that we want to kick boys to the curb. All we want is us to be heard. But, most importantly, what it wants to portray is, okay let me be blunt. We DON’T GIVE A SHIT BRO! Whatever we do, from wearing certain clothes or partying late at night or doing whatsoever we want to. We do it for ourselves. And, these ladies here have found out a brilliant way of portraying their feminism. Nothing’s better than a tattoo right! So have a look at these badass feminist tattoos!
Here are 20 feminist tattoos so badass that will want you to go get one right away!
1. You want me to hide my love for someone and keep it deep inside like a dirty secret? I WON’T.
2. Yep, Definitely none of your business!
3. Whoa, some serious message out there!
4. Message sent, loud and clear.
5. Never really liked bras either! I like the way she thinks!
6. This just keeps getting better and better. The stereotypes can actually go to hell!
7. We all know who inspired this tattoo. But truth be told, this is one of the fabulous tattoos I’ve ever seen!
8. Yes, they do. And they shine and shine brighter!
9. So, patriarchy next time you decide to poke your nose. Have a look at this one. 🙂
10. Yup, you are enough. And honestly, if you don’t think you need anybody else to complete you, you don’t have to worry about what others say!
11. Oh, I gotta say, this tattoo has feminist written all over it!
12. This message is actually dedicated to all those women who’ve gone through unhealthy and unsafe abortions. The society needs to understand the need for a safe and healthy environment for abortions.
13. This is what every one guy who catcalls needs to be shown.
14. The Venus symbol actually depicts what women are capable of and that she should achieve it no matter what.
15. Showing two aspects of women. The one who’s kind and the other who is never afraid of working hard and getting what she wants.
16. Yes, and I will keep rising no matter how much I’m stopped.
17. The tattoo artist quite beautifully so simple, yet so beautiful.
18. So, this the by far one of the most awesome feminist tattoos like ever!
19. Nope, you don’t need anyone’s approval to love yourself!
20. Sassy bitch indeed!