Today we are going to put light on some really interesting facts about Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot. Gal Gadot has been taking the box office by storm with her acclaimed performance as Wonder Woman in the DCEU movie. She won our hearts and respect after playing the lead in the biggest female superhero standalone movie till now and is on her way to becoming one of Hollywood’s biggest actresses at the moment.
But despite all the fame and recognition that Gal has received there are some interesting facts about the DC star that you might not be aware and that’s what we are taking this time to go through now. So let’s get started.
Also see: This Guy Took His Date To Watch Guardians Of Galaxy And Now He Is Suing Her For Texting During The Movie.
Interesting Facts About Wonder Woman Gal Gadot
1. In her childhood, Gal wanted to be a choreographer.
2. She won the Miss Israel contest in 2004 and that launched her modeling career.
3. Gal served the Israeli army for two years, which is a necessity for all Israeli citizens.
4. After finishing her tenure in the Israeli army, Gal Gadot began studying law at university.
5. Her first acting gig was on an Israeli TV show named, “Bubot” which led to her leaving the university.
6. Gadot auditioned for a part in “Quantum of Solace” after a casting director reached out to her. The part was ultimately played by Olga Kurylenko.