Marriage is one of the biggest commitments of life. And it takes more than love to keep it working and alive for years. But a marriage with a perfect marriage proposal is incomplete. I have seen and I guess, you as well, to what length people go propose their significant other. But the thing is, not every marriage proposal ends up with a yes. Rejections are a part of life, that’s for sure. But a no after a marriage proposal hurts so bad. People are left destroyed. And the thing is, we can’t really help it. At times, this no actually saves the person.
Here are some marriage proposal rejections stories that people shared on Reddit!
1. I wish the same should have happened with Ross Geller. But one of the many rejections leading to something positive.
2. This is one complicated series of a marriage proposal. And a long run before divorcing, I don’t know whether to be happy or not.
3. Ruined a bit? I guess this marriage proposal rejection and the revelation ruined a hell lot for this guy.
4. I don’t really know if I should consider this one of the stories of rejections or not.
5. Wait, what? I mean who on earth goes for a marriage proposal right after 4 weeks of dating?
6. Rejections leading to a successful marriage has never been this beautiful. 37 years is a long time.
7. I can’t even imagine the heartbreak that guy must have felt. Also, not the girl’s fault either.
8. At least you caught her before getting married to her. Why do people as such even exist?
9. Remember, people, if you don’t want to face rejections, never be drunk. This goes for a marriage proposal and every other thing in life.
10. Can we just say this adorable and pass onto the next one?
11. That escalated way too quickly, to be honest. Nevertheless, she finally said yes.
12. Why two weeks later? You should have thrown him out the moment instead.
13. So, it is important to choose your friends wisely if you don’t want to face rejection.
14. Never give up. If the person is the one, do not give up. Despite the number of rejections you go through.
15. This indeed is my most favorite marriage proposal and rejections story on this list.