Pets are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to humanity. Being the owner of a cute doggy myself, I know how blessed it feels to have him. The times we play, walk around, sleep together, it is pure bliss. Now, we know they are innocent and they just want to play around. So while doing so, they end up bringing pretty weird things. Yes, I know and have seen pets who have brought unexpected gifts for their owner. And when this happens, the only thing you can do is laugh and love the little creature more.
Read More: 12 Lesser Known Facts About Turtles That Will Definitely Surprise You
Here are what these owners pet brought for them!
1. If my pet brought unexpected gifts like a baby turtle, I would send them again to bring more.
2. Pet bringing a cushion for the owner? Now, that’s one of the most innocent and unexpected gifts you can imagine.
3. Holy mother of unexpected gifts. The owner for sure must have freaked out.
4. Kaya is one of those pets who is inspired by Indiana Jones. I mean look at what she brought.
5. As an owner, I would be happy as fuck if my pets brought flowers for me.
6. Talking about unexpected gifts brought to an owner by pets? Here is the weirdest of all.
7. This would totally freak the hell out of me if my pets brought this.
8. What exactly is that? And where did the cat get it from?
9. For a moment I thought this picture is normal then I realized that the dog is holding a false pair of teeth.
10. So your pet brings money for you? What a lucky owner you are.
11. What on earth are you holding, doggo? This would be my first question as an owner.
12. Um! One, I don’t like cats. Two, this is gross.
13. Maybe your pet is a vegetarian? Loo how innocently he is looking at you.
14. This guy seems to have his priority sorted. Unexpected gifts brought by pets to its owner just got 18+.
15. Cats are evil, pure evil. This one picture proves that.
16. Um! Let’s leave the owner to decide what to do with this. The cat indeed seems curious.
17. Look at this little fella. So adorable, oh my god!
18. Hey, look, your pet has brought his own pet. Now you two pets.
19. Maybe the dog wanted to eat something or play or I don’t know.
20. An owl? Whoa, unexpected to whole another level.