Game of Thrones kicked off its seventh season last week with Ed Sheeran appearing in the first episode of the season. The HBO series opened with over 16 million viewers tuning in to watch the first episode. In this episode, the much awaited Ed Sheeran cameo finally happened as the “Shape of You” singer appeared in a scene with Arya Stark. Dressed in a suit of armor, Sheeran definitely caught the attention of the viewers. Even though, mostly it was not for the right reasons. Their reactions will make your day xD
Ed Sheeran’s Game of Thrones cameo led to a number of hilarious responses by people on social media, and we’re taking this time to go through them. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Hilarious Reactions To The Cameo Of Ed Sheeran In Game Of Thrones
1. You might not be a mathematical genius, but even you have to admit that this is one heck of an equation.
2. Seems like it is, doesn’t it?
3. Mr. Worldwide is coming to Westeros. Winter may be coming but before that, you gotta let it rain over you.
4. Bran must be “Thinking Out Loud” after that.
5. He’s probably some random guy who had a cameo in Game of Thrones, and oh, he’s also a singer or something. Isn’t he? Poor Howard is definitely not keeping up with pop culture.
6. It’s a fact that an Ed Sheeran meme is never complete without a “Shape of You” wordplay.