If we are told to do certain simple things in certain ways, we just blindly follow the word of our elders. Also, we teach the same to the future generations. However, there might be something wrong with various simple things we do in our life.
You may also like: The Hold A Coke With Your Boobs Challenge Is Taking The Internet By Storm To Spread Breast Cancer Awareness!
Here are 12 simple things you are probably doing wrong all your life.
1. When peeling a banana, peeling it from the bottom rather than the top. Monkeys are born experts in this task. They always peel a banana from the bottom.
2. To prevent your foil from unraveling when you rip a piece off it, just put your thumb in tabs provided on its sides.
3. When you want to make iced coffee, freeze the coffee into ice cubes. By doing this, your coffee will not get diluted after the ice cubes melt.
4. To save some space while stashing away your garbage bags, fold them into triangles as shown.
5. If you want to fit two bowls at the same time in a microwave, try keeping the second bowl on a cup.
You may also like: 12 Amazing Things You Probably Don’t Need, But Want.
6. Instead of keeping the ice cream tub as it is in the freezer, put it into a ziplock plastic bag first. This will prevent the ice cream from getting hard. As a result, it will become easier for you to scoop it out.
7. Instead of slicing a watermelon, cut it crosswise as shown below. It will be easier for you to eat it.
8. Instead of folding your clothes while packing, just roll them up. This will save a lot of space and make room for more clothes.
9. Always coil your earphones over your ear to prevent them from falling off.
10. One of the very simple things you could probably doing wrong is the way you are holding your pizza. While holding a pizza, you must always hold it in such a way that it makes a U-shape. This will prevent it from flopping over.
11. While having drinks outdoors, cover the glass with cupcake liners to prevent the bugs from falling into it. This is simple yet a very useful life hack.
12. Instead of wrapping your hand around the wine glass, hold it by pinching the stem.