There are probably a million things that we haven’t seen or are totally unaware of, well, some of these things are probably present just around us but we were too busy to notice them. But, don’t worry, here I have some of the most unusual things that may have escaped your eyes, or you may have never seen them before!
These unusual things are going to be a real treat for your eyes!
1. Ever heard of the graveyard for cars? Well, yes, the unsold cars are kept here as new and better models come up and people refuse to buy the outdated and expensive models.
2. The Hang Nga Guesthouse or The Crazy Guesthouse is in Dalat, Vietnam, the decorations include animal skins, cobwebs, twigs, leaves. The guesthouse is built giving the appearance of the inside of a tree trunk.
3. Have you ever seen a chicken with such perfect curls? I bet you haven’t. This is a Chinese breed of chicken which has curls.
4. This is the United States and Mexico border through the Algodones Dunes.
5. Looks like an optical illusion doesn’t it? Well, each pixel in this entire sheet consists of different colors, one million shades to be exact.
6. Penates, according to Roman Mythology, Penates are considered to be the household deities. People after returning from hunting ceremonies and wars were required to go to their house Penates, each house had to have two at least.
7. Scary and magnificent at the same time isn’t it? Ever seen a snake shed its skin? I bet not.
8. We’ve all heard of appendix being present in our body, but we’ve hardly ever come across to actually see one. Well, now you have one of the most unusual things.
9. This site is definitely a rare and magical sight to witness. Watching the sunset and sunrise at the same time!
10. If you’re wondered how brick roads are laid out, this is your answer.
11. Mona Lisa is just 30 inches in height and 21 inches in width, can’t really make that out from the pictures now, can you?
12. This is how a 1-liter plastic water bottle looks like before it has been heated and inflated.
13. Do you remember the robot who beat World Chess Champion Gary Kasparov? meet Deep Blue.
14. This is how the far side of the moon looks like.
15. Alcatraz, the deadliest and absolutely cruelest prison in the world.