One thing that appeals to all of us is creativity, in whatever way it may be. Some of us limit ourselves till weird outfits while rest of them are gutsy enough to attempt haircuts at home. Well, sometimes trip to salons are way too expensive and time-consuming. Getting a haircut right by yourself is something that is as rare as the blue moon. Mostly they result in some bodily cuts, uneven lengthed hair or maybe some weird look. Here are 18 confessions where people share their horribly bad haircut experiences.
1. Now that definitely is a whacky issue going in between mom and daughter.
2. I wonder what was in a bowl cut that our parents wanted us to have it so badly.
3. Something that really bothers us not to share combs and hats.
4. You can never really understand the pain unless it yours.
5. Seems like the accidental ones are one hell of a nightmare.
6. That’s exactly the reason why we have hairdressers in our economy.
7. Makes complete sense. A full fledged haircut in a salon surely requires us to go deep into our pockets.
8. Well, messing up with your hair right before the picture day might not be the smartest decision.
9. Because it ain’t easy to attempt haircuts at home.
10. Looks like someone’s subconscious is way too active to attempt haircuts while sleeping.
11. Well, that’s one really messed up mistake committed by the mother.
12. When you just can’t do anything besides accepting consequences.
13. Everyone’s not lucky enough to enjoy those wavy and lengthy locks.
14. All I can say is that this analogy sounds ridiculous AF.
15. Did a guy just agree to the fact that you’ve got your hair cut? It is either too good or way too bad. Doubtlessly, it is the latter one in this case.
16. When your mom just can’t help herself with all the creative stuff in her head.
17. Never really paid this much attention to Willy Wonka’s cut prior to this.