Horror is an important part of our lives. It gives a kick to our souls and fears. This is why our parents involve horror stories in our lives in childhood. Kids love horror stories because they challenge their terror. These are 13 kinds of horror stories kids grow up with enlisted below. This piece will take you back in your old days and you’ll come to the realization that how foolish you were to believe all these fantasies. Poor you!
1. The bride who is standing on the roadway past midnight, asking for lift
Quite a lot of movies and novels picturize such scenes which feature brides on a scary road to develop a sense of horror in kids.
2. The witch with her foot pointing backwards
Backward feet indicate if the girl standing in front of you is a human or witch. Childish right?
3. The scary creatures who can stretch their arms to turn off lights
These horror stories feature fake creatures that only kids can picturize.
4. Spirits love that Chanel perfume just as much as you do
This story was not just made to scare kids but to keep them away from their parents’ expensive Chanel perfumes.
5. Spirits love to attack when you’re chilling under a tree in the evening or at night
Only kids would believe this. Because a grown up must know the reality.
6. Spirits who live in houses
You feel that? Someone breathing down your neck? JK. There’s nothing like that.
7. When dogs bark too much at night, they’re probably seeing spirits or the dead
Or they might see their other halfs. But who knows.
8. Never figured out why your keys are never in place you put them in? Spirits are playing these games with you because they’re bored
Yes it’s true. Don’t believe me? Give it a try.
9. Witches wait for you in graveyards
Because graveyards are the best place to get intimate.
10. When you talk about spirits, they gather around you to listen
Can it also be reversed? Aren’t we allowed to gather around them when they talk about us?
11. Spirits love a girl’s open hair
Because girls’ look pretty with their hair open.
12. Spirits are romantic souls
Broke-up with your boyfriend? No worries. Ask a spirit. He’ll surely stay loyal.
It feels so peaceful and blessed to sometimes travel through all the childhood memories. Hope this piece helped you cherish your childhood all over again.