Are we friends or is there something more? A very common question many ask, who are unable to define the relationship. The friend zone is a term which many guys or girls use when they have been rejected when one member of a friendship wishes to enter into a romantic or $3xual relationship, while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable or dreaded situation by the rejected person, It is basically being stuck in an unwanted and distant relationship hence, the rejected person is categorically shoved into the friend zone. Just because you’re a good guy and do pleasing things, doesn’t mean the other person should romantically get interested in you.
This is why many feel this friend zone is the worst place in life, one would want to be because there is nothing one can do to make the other person look at them romantically.How long can one wait for someone to be interested in them, and keep getting suffocated? Due to this many want to escape from this friend zone.
also, read 12 Real Things About Getting Into A Relationship With Your Best Friend
We bring you 30 people who confessed, how they escaped from this friend zone and are at peace.
1. Patience always pays off
2. All “bend it like…” technique, works!
3. The power to convince.
4. Determination is the key to success
5. Sometimes, being a Casanova is good
6. Being honest always gets you the right one
7. I told you by getting drunk you will always get your way.
8. You may not be perfect but at least you can pretend
9. That was direct. Straight to the point