This article is based on “FML: people share favorite stories. We’ve all had moments where we think “Why me?” The website Fmylife collects some of the best of those FML moments for us to share and think “Thank God that wasn’t me.”
How bad can your life get? There may have been times when you think everything that could go wrong with you has gone wrong but then boom! There’s another shocker. Believe it or not, some people have faced the worst and even managed to share on a website called fmylife.com. The website not only allows you submit your FML moments but also to read and vote on others’ whether you agree with them or you think they deserved it. Well, that’s an insult to injury!
Here are some of the most cringe-worthy FML moments ever shared by people.
- I just can’t believe WHY you would like this is as a parent! You’re sabotaging your kid’s future…
- The sense of humor: lack of it may cause trouble. Wait, so he just walked out the door naked?
3. Well, at least you know what to get her for her birthday! It’s normal for siblings to share their toothbrushes, isn’t it?
4. Poor girl! How I wish she knew the price of that ‘Hi.’
5. Lol! Hard to react on this one. Tragically weird.
6. Sad, wrong target.