Most of the tattoo designs that you see today are unique. However, apart from unique designs, certain tattoos have the perfect placement too. In this article we will show you some of the best spine tattoo ideas that will definitely please your eyes.
You may also like: Are You Planning For A Tattoo? These Pics Expose How Tattoos Fade Over Time
1. This tattoo is incredibly stunning and the subtle pink blends pretty well too.
2. It is very serene and the heartbeats just give it a unique look.
3. The details in the tattoo look amazing. It is an appropriate representation of the inner geek of the lady in the frame.
4. This would have looked better if it were a bit lower but never the less, the colour combination looks awesome.
5. This cute tattoo is based on ‘Little Prince’, a book which was first published in 1943 by French aristocrat, writer, poet, and pioneering aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. The book has over 400 million readers, 300 official translations, and has sold over 200 million copies online.
6. The details are so amazing that it looks like you could just pick that brush up and start painting.
7. The tattoo is of the phases of the moon. However, if you look closely, you can see flowers in each one.
8. For a moment, I thought there was a real branch on her back.
9. It is so realistic!
10. It is more of a back tattoo than a spine tattoo but nevertheless, it looks absolutely amazing.
11. The freckles and the colors in the sky actually make a lovely aurora borealis effect.
12. If this girl tries to tie her hair in public, she is definitely going to hear some screams.
13. The 3D effect is very attractive in this tattoo.
14. I think there are some operation scars on his body and the tattoed spine has the missing parts.