The salaries of other people always raise curiosity. Even your friends and relatives shy away from telling their salaries. So, if you ever wondered what the salaries of some of the world’s greatest leaders are, this article is for you.
You may also like: An Extraordinary Love Story Of An Untouchable Man And An Aristocrat. What He Did To Get His Love Back Will Melt Your Heart.
1. Donald Trump, President of the USA – $1 a year
Donald Trump rejected his annual salary of $400,000 per and settled for just $1. He has a fortune of $3 billion. before Trump, Herbert Hoover, and John F. Kennedy worked without taking any money
2. Petro Poroshenko, President of Ukraine – $12,220 a year
Petro’s annual salary is just $12,220. According to Forbes, he is the 6th richest person in Ukraine and is worth around $1.3 billion.
3. Xi Jinping, President of the People’s Republic of China – $20,500 a year
President Xi Jinping earns a modest $20,500 a year and this is after 2015 when he received a 62% raise.
4. Sauli Niinistö, President of Finland – $146,700 a year
Sauli Niinistö has been re-elected for his second term and earns around $146,700 annually.
5. Vladimir Putin, President of Russia – $151,000 a year
The very famous and powerful president of Russia, Vladirmir Putin earns $151,000 per year.
6. Theresa May, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom – $198,500 a year
Before stepping down recently from the post of the prime minister, Theresa May was earning $198,500 annually.
7. Emmanuel Macron, President of France – $211,500 a year
France’s youngest president Emmanuel Macron earns $211,500 annually.
8. Jimmy Morales, President of Guatemala – $232,000 a year
An ex-comedian and an actor, Jimmy Morales earns $232,000 per year. He has agreed to give 60 percent of his salary to charity.
9. Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany – $263,000 a year
Angela Merkel earns around $263,000 annually and resides in a regular 5-story building in central Berlin.
10. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada – $267,000 a year
The very famous president of Canada, Justin Trudeau earns $267,415 annually.
11. Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore – $2.2 million a year
Lee Hsien Loong inherited this position from his father Lee Kuan Yew. He has the highest salary among all the world leaders.