Who doesn’t love a good sale? I mean all of us, expect a few aliens would not go to a bumper sale. But, do all sales actually mean that they should contain useful items or at least show pieces that we can decorate with. I’m sure that many of us have at least been to a garage sale once in our lives or any sale for that matter. Well, I bet you $500 that you’ve never seen these extremely odd items on sale!
These extremely odd items were actually on sale and I’m not even kidding!
1. What! What on Earth is that sale about? Are they actually selling new and old kids? I mean, what on good Earth is that?
2. Yeah, cause we all want heels that look like a horse. Honestly, people, who in their perfect senses would want to wear something like that?
3. That is one hell of a creepy lamp, imagine you wake up in the middle of the night and catch a look at it. That is hella creepy!
4. Oh, no, nope, not happening, is that doll possessed or something? Honestly, even Anabelle didn’t look this weird and scary?
5. She was wearing black and blue, no, she was wearing golden and white, okay, hold on a second, that is a combined dress? WTF!
6. Clowns scare the hell out of me, and I don’t know about you but I’m definitely taking this one home.
7. Seriously? What on Earth is this? Lady worms that look really creepy?
8. Okay, we get the reference, but, what the hell? Who would want to scare their kid like that!
9. When you have that hat on, it means its gonna be a fishing day! You got it bro!
10. The crossover no one asked for.
11. Is it me or are you too hearing a faint echo of, “Off with her head!”
12. Crazy in love or Siamese in love?
13. That is definitely not a toy I would get for my kid.
read also: Final Destination Memes That Remind Us Why We Don’t Drive Behind…