People love new things and this one is quiet lethally new and hot and happening. Two British journalists who got hospitalized after biting into the burger said that this is hotter than pepper spray
These journalists, Arron Hendy and Ruari Barrat were dining at this eatery Burger Off. Both took just one bite from the burger named “XXX Hot Chili Burger”. Within couple of minutes they started suffering from stomach ache eyes popping out and legs shaking. That was the effect.
Both were admitted to hospital to be treated for the burn inside. According to Burger Offs Facebook page these kinds of instances are quiet common and known to the staff and owner.